Sunday, November 23, 2008

T minus 61 Days & Counting!

I just wanted to give a quick update! Yes...that's right! We only have 61 days left until our baby's due date! Wow that came fast! We're getting really excited though! I'm now finally starting to feel pregnant! I'm pretty much tired all the time, I'm not fitting into most of my clothes, and acid reflux has reared its ugly head! Our nursery is pretty much all done, we just need some of the finishing touches and then I will post some pics! She's now kicking like crazy, and we have even felt some of her body parts through my tummy!

At my last appointment the nurse was finding our baby's heartbeat, and she said "oh you must be having a boy?" We just kind of looked and each other and said, "no it's a girl" then she commented that "most heart beats at that rate are boys," then she kinda of trailed off and said that she was probably wrong or something! But I thought NO WAY, we already have everything ready for a girl, pink everything! We really don't think she was right, but there better not be any surprises on D-Day is all I have to say!

I have to brag on my hubby though, tonight it really became apparent to me how many things he's got going on, and how he never complains! Between taking 16 credits, working, and being in the Bishopric of our ward...he's amazing! Today he left for church at 7am and didn't get home until 5 pm, because he was doing tithing settlements! He stays up till 1 am or later every night doing homework and studying then leaves early in the morning to start his day. And the crazy thing is....that most the time, he's reassuring me about things! I just had to give a shout out to my awesome hubby because he truly is amazing!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

8 comments:

Mary said...

I can't believe it's almore D-Day or should I say B-Day either! You two are so cute though, you are going to be amazing parents! I see how you are with that cat! Just kidding I love you guys!

Tara L. said...

Don't stress about the heart beat. When I was pregnant with Lindsay they told me her heart beat was fast and that it was probably a boy. Then with Landon they told me his heart beat was slower and it was probably a girl. I don't think they really know. I am so happy for you guys. I think you should have her on the 23rd of January. That is my birthday.

C.B. said...

Yay! Its coming right up. Husbands are amazing aren't they. Patrick is super busy too I hardly see him, and he never complains. I'm the complainer!

jenny said...

That is so exciting! It's coming right up:) You are so cute! I've loved getting to know you better. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

hi, i miss you and I cannot wait to meet your baby! i hope all is well and you feel great for the last stretch!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

um ya thats the best idea! please do! i would love love to see you! me and aubree want to do crafts and we will need you to come!!

nicole lindsay said...

Hey Michelle, I checked out everything on my blog, but can't figure out why you can't view it. I wonder if it's typed in right on other blogs. Try thelindsaycrew.blogspot.com. Let me know if you are still having problems

Dayna said...

hey moss's! This is your long lost cousin dayna! Michelle, I know that you are further along then your last pictures, but you look awesome! My belly is MUCH BIGGER than yours, so way to go! have you thought of a name yet?

I am excited to get our little kiddos together soon! I hope you still feel great....I know it is hard at this stage, but you can make it!

DAYNA CHECKETTS (gunnell)