Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baja Mexico!

Wow! What a trip! SOO much fun! A few words to describe our trip would be:
FREEDOM
Missing Rachel
Staying up past 11pm
Extreme FOOD POSINING...which I don't know if that qualifies as a highlight
Snorkeling
Exploring an island on a two person bike
Virgin pina coladas by the pool
Sun Burnt
Hot tubs
Eating way too much food
Sleeping in
Shopping aka: "Negotiating" prices in Mexico
Remembering how much fun it is to hang out with Mike

Well that pretty much sums it up!
I actually didn't take that many photos...Hey I was on vacation! I loved the little animals they made each day in our room out of towels...each day there was always such a cute surprise waiting!



This was the view of the elevator at night in our ship...pretty impressive

2 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

How fun..I want to go on a cruise but think I would get so motion sick that I cant. but seeing pic make me want to try! By the way how did you get your hair so long? I love it!!

Jarv n Mand said...

Look how long your hair is! O my gosh! You look like a super hot Mom! I'm glad you got a little vacation... looks fun